Most people have a stereotype of the people who smoke or eat cannabis for recreation, but the truth is that there are many responsible cannabis smokers out there and that there are even some, who have become very powerful and successful over time. In this article, I will tell you about five different famous cannabis smokers, who have succeeded in different types of careers and are actually providing something of value to all of society.
These cannabis enthusiasts are nothing like Snoop Lion or Willie Nelson, they have appeared in magazines like Forbes and they have created some very interesting companies over the years. Continue reading and change your stereotype of those people who consume cannabis on a regular basis.
- Sir Richard Branson – According to some resources, this man is now the 236th richest person on the planet and he was able to accomplish this by being the founder of Virgin Empire, which owns businesses such record stores, cell phone companies and even airlines. Sir Richard managed to make all of his fortune from nothing and he has publicly accepted, smoking cannabis on a regular basis. He has even stated that he has smoked cannabis with his 21 year old son, that he would sell the herb if it were legal and he has asked for marijuana to become legal several times.
- Ted Turner – He is one of the richest men in America and the world. He is owner of the Atlanta Braves, he owns television stations, and he owns lots of private properties (turning him into the largest private land owner in America) and helped CNN come up with their 24-hour news system. Ted also grew marijuana while he was in college, inside his dorm room. He is one of the founders of the Kentucky Hemp Museum and is a Scooby-Doo fan.
- Stephen King – This man is one of the most successful writers of our time and he deserves to be in our famous cannabis smokers list, because his books are simply out of the ordinary. He has written more than 50 novels and he has sold more than 500 million copies all over the world. He favors the legalization of cannabis and he has publicly stated, “I think marijuana should not only be legal, I think it should be a cottage industry, it makes perfect sense.”
- Arnold Schwarzenegger – Yes, the ex Governor of California has also smoked cannabis at some point in his life and while he was in office, he was a supporter of the medical marijuana regulations in that State. He has been recorded smoking cannabis in the 70’s and he has even stated, “Marijuana is not a drug, it’s a leaf.”
- Michael Bloomberg – The Mayor of New York is also one of the responsible and successful people who have smoked cannabis and who will probably continue doing so, right after he retires. Bloomberg is certainly an example for all those people who enjoy smoking cannabis, since he is very successful and a great politician. When asked about smoking cannabis, Bloomberg has said, “You bet I did, and I enjoyed it!”
Please remember to share and like this article and to join our newsletter by leaving us your email in the box to the right. I will make sure that you learn more about some famous cannabis smokers and other important cannabis facts.
|Want to see your ad here? Send us an e-mail|