If you have ever smoked or eaten cannabis, you should know how fun and interesting it is to listen to music while you are baked and this is why I am going to let you in on some of the stoner music that I like the most and that I am pretty sure you will enjoy too.
In the following paragraphs I will tell you about some of the most popular songs ever and how some of them came to be related to stoners and cannabis. Listening to music is not just a hobby, it can be very relaxing and exciting as well, but when you listen to music while you are baked, things seem very unreal and the music that you listen to sounds even better. It really does not matter if you prefer to listen to hip-hop, country, jazz, rock & roll, electronic music or any other type of melody, because they all sound very good while baked and most of the artists who sung them are in favor of the legalization of cannabis. Just like famous American jazz artist Louis Armstrong once said, “My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. That was my life and I don’t feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good…”
- · “Kaya” by Bob Marley – This is an excellent song and yes it talks about ganja. Bob Marley is one of the famous cannabis smokers at Zip420 and all of his music is a legacy to the herb.
- · “You Don’t Know How It Feels” By Tom Petty – This is another excellent song and it was even censored on MTV, because of its lyrics, “Let’s get to the point and roll another joint”.
- · “Mary Jane” by Rick James – Another great song about marijuana and even if not many people enjoy this artists’ music, you can be sure that this song will make you feel great when you listen to its lyrics saying “I’m in love with Mary Jane. I’m not the only one… She likes to spread her love and turn your head around.”
- · “Gin and Juice” by Snoop Dogg – This hip-hop song may not have a stoner music title, but it sure has a lot of lyrics about ganja. “Rollin’ down the street, smokin’ endo, sippin’ on gin and juice, laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind.”
- · “Ganja Bus” by Cypress Hill – This is a great song by a great band, which always talks about cannabis and promotes it as well. Its lyrics say, “Stoned is the way of the walk. Smoke Weed. Roll it up, light it up, smoke it up.”
As you can see there are many songs that talk about cannabis and that are excellent to listen to. In the future, I will create more lists with excellent music for you to hear while you are baked, so keep visiting Zip420 for your latest news about cannabis and more. Please remember to share and like this article, to join our Google club to the right and to leave us your email in the box to right, so that we can keep you informed about the best stoner music and more about the herb.
|Click On The Picture To Look At The Best Vaporizers In The Market|