At Zip 420, we have been spreading the word, about the many medical and recreational benefits that cannabis has, butmost people don't know about the benefits of hemp seeds and this is why I am writing this blog post for you. As we have stated in the past, eating cannabis edibles, is an excellent way to benefit from this herb, but if you eat some hemp seeds, you will also improve your health and this is why many people are doing it now.
There are plenty of recipes, which can be prepared with hemp seeds and because these are now being legalized in many parts of the world, we might be able to have these seeds on our food plates very soon. For thousands of years, people have been using hemp and now we can improve our health, by simply eating the adding this plant's seeds to our foods.
As said before, there are many ways to benefit from both hemp and cannabis, which is why I am going to tell you about the different benefits of hemp seeds and let you make your own decision about this herb. While some might think that there are not many benefits from this plant, the truth is that there are plenty and that this is why we cannot ignore this plant anymore. According to Yahoo, these are some of the benefits of eating hemp seeds:
- A 1.5-tablespoon serving of hemp seeds contains five grams of protein, 86 milligrams of magnesium, 10 percent daily value of iron, 1245 milligrams of Omega-3 fatty acids and 436 milligrams of Omega-6 fatty acids!
- One of the Omega-6 acids, gamma linolenic acid (or GLA), is an excellent source of anti-inflammatory hormones that support a healthy metabolism and good skin, hair and nails.
- Like flaxseeds, hemp seeds contain all ten of the essential amino acids.
- It's protein source is much more digestible than others, and won't leave you feeling bloated.
- Hemp seeds contain anti-aging antioxidants such as vitamin E.
- They're also rich in other minerals such as zinc and phosphorus.
As you can see these are some health benefits, which we cannot ignore and this is why we must all try to make hemp and cannabis legal around the world. The scientific proof is there and if we do not do anything about the current prohibitionist laws, we will never have the world that we all deserve.
Don't forget to share and like this blog post, so that more people can learn about the benefits of hemp seeds and what they can do with them. If you want to learn more about this plant and some delicious recipes that include THC, you should leave us your email in the box to the right, so we can send you our free newsletter and keep you informed about all this.
|Want to see your ad here? Send us an e-mail|